8)? ?flowerions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the
Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" and you're DONE!?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 25, 2010

FREAKED OUT

I WAS QUITE FREAKED OUT TODAE COS OF A GUY*.. we had assembly and mathematics as usual mt was VERY fun cos of jj he was hyper and awake todae we played games and ect...  D n T was Boring as usual.. DURING LITERATURE IS WHERE I WAS FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!THat idiotic el who is mr stockton made me stand outside cos i was talking WHEN I WAS NOT !! IT WAS THE GUY WHO WAS TALKING I WAS FREAKED FROM THEN!!Music was quite okay... n then had to go 4 tl class which was  worse then any other subject!! keaz i think thats all 4 todae so lovez to everybody and BYe Bye!:)

0 comments: