8)? ?flowerions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the
Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" and you're DONE!?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

MALAYSIA !!!

Yo!! I am back! I miss malaysia so much ryte now!!  I rather go malaysia  then staying here!! Was much amazed by the beauty of nature there! :) But i cannot see dis things in Singapore!!
Day 1
Early in the mornning woke up and taxied to school wif my luggage.Took a bus journey to malacca which lasted 5-6 hours.. The guide was quite okay but irritating at times!Saw alot of places and it really amazed me!! Something happened that really made my hair stood!! So scary... Had lunch which did not taste good.. o.o.. then toured malacca and wanted to shop but someone passed down the wrong message that cannot shop... After took a bus to KL. then went to the hotel!! I hated the hotel it gave me a creepy impression i ran away and refused to went in.. LOL.. i had a bravo wif so survived in there 4 two nights...
Day 2
Went to padi fields,factories and ect... so nice.. OMG.. lovely then had seafood lunch was okay...then toured kl for a while and had dinner at the same place we had lunch and dat was  where my family was built up.. my koko which was JJ was sad that he was not in the family so added him had hykal as my grand uncle and had a new cousin syaiful!! haha my family so caring my dad was ryan LOL... then went for firefly cruise as usual i was scared then okay already.so amused ya.. the fireflies looked like stars that was moving in the air, the scenery was so nice .. den bussed to hotel was soooo emmo and sad that had to leave...then go to agnes and cheryln room for mini party fun but did not stayed long!! :( then abt 1100 onwards at night so irritating cos of the boys upstairs partying.. damn fed up cannot sleep!!!!but early in the afternoon went to malawati hill saw the monkeys so cute but scared to approach .. i agnes and rossa runnig away ... aiyo!!!
Day 3
packed my luggage then went to agnes room talked for awile then go for breakfast.. from there went to recreational forest which was not up to my expectations!! suppopse to go stream walk then cannot cos the childish games took up alot of time.. then had lunch n buzzed to Singapore and arrived 8.00 my fone bat low so cannnot use lucky michael lend me his fone!! my dad picked me up.. poor koko and adam cannot get a taxi!!we also took family pictures but my dad not inside!So bad
 okay den
sighning off with a glee
bb

0 comments: